Free Delivery within Ireland!
Grow in Love is the new Religious Education series for primary schools in Ireland. Introducing a new approved curriculum from the Irish Episcopal Conference, over the next four years Grow in Love will replace the Alive-O series, which was first introduced to primary schools in 1996.
Each Grow in Love programme is divided into a number of themes, which will allow teachers to take a thematic, cross-curricular approach to the teaching of Religious Education. Each theme is designed to last between two and four weeks. As well as the Teacher’s Notes and photocopiable worksheets featured in the Teacher’s Manual, a comprehensive set of free online resources will also be available, including illustrations to accompany every story, video clips and weblinks for further study.
Each week, parents and families will be asked to help their children to do something related to the programme at home. For this reason, the Grow in Love Children’s Book will feature illustrations, stories, poems and activities for families to do together.
Parents and children will also be invited to talk and pray about what is being learned in school.
Each Grow in Love Teacher’s Pack contains:
- Teacher’s Manual
- Pupils’s Book
- Poster Set: Designed to be placed in the classroom prayer
- CD: The Grow in Love series brings together new songs,
- A code for access to free online web resources
To download a sample of the Junior Infants teacher's book click here.
The Grow in Love website will feature:
- Online ebook for each class
- Interactive prayer space
- Animated Bible stories
- Colourful and child-friendly illustrations for every story
- Video clips to match every theme
- Weblinks related to every theme
- Interactive Resources for every theme