About our Doors
Composite doors are exterior doors that are engineered using a range of different constituent materials such as PVC, wood, insulating foam, and GRP (glass reinforced plastic). They are the newest type of doors available today and offer many benefits over doors manufactured from a singular material such as wood or uPVC:
- They have a higher thermal resistance than wooden or uPVC doors, so they save you money on heating bills and enable you to reduce your carbon footprint.
- The combination of materials used in the manufacture result in a door that is very strong and secure.
- Composite doors have a high resistance to weathering and will not react to seasonal changes like a singular material door. They will not dent, warp, bow or twist.
- With their wood grain finish, composite doors have the appearance of wood doors. However, due to the materials used, won't fade, discolour or require any maintenance beyond wiping with a damp cloth if they get dirty.
- All doors from compositedoors.ie come with a full 10-year Guarantee
- Composite doors are weighted to match that of a solid wooden door.
- Our composite doors have coloured skins instead of painted finishes. These maintenance-free skins are scratch-proof, flake-proof and fade resistant.
- Our doors are fitted with a multi-point locking system as standard to reinforce the concept of safety in your home.
- All of our doors are available in a range of 9 different colours. The interior of the door can either be white or the same colour as the exterior of the door.