President Obama's Visit to Ireland
- President Mary McAleese and Dr Martin McAleese welcome President Obama and Michelle Obama at Áras an Uachtaráin.
- Taoiseach Enda Kenny and his wife Fionnuala greeted the President and First Lady at Farmleigh. Enda Kenny presents a hurly to the President
- The inscription on the hurley is: Presented to Barack Obama President of the United States of America on the occasion of his first visit to Ireland, May 2011 by An Taoiseach Enda Kenny T.D.
- President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle visit Moneygall and a distant relative Henry Healy gets a big hug from both of them.
- 'Sláinte' says President Obama, and he takes a hearty sup of Guinness to roars of approval, at Hayes Bar.
- Crowds gathered at College Green to hear the Presidential address, they chanted 'Obama', in anticipation of his address.
- 'Is féidir linn,' Barack Obama concludes his Dublin address with the gaelic version of his 2008 campaign slogan.